Monday, January 7, 2013

Ted
Over break I watched a movie called "Ted". "Ted" is about a young boy named John Bennett a hard time making friends and he gets a teddy bear for christmas. Ted was his best friend and he did everything with him then one night he wished that Ted could talk and his wish came true. They were each others bestfriends. When they got older they were still very close friends and did everything together. John Bennett is played by Mark Walberg and Ted is voiced over by Seth MacFarlane. This movie is more for adults because of the sex and drugs in the movie. I thought it was pretty funny but not as funny was I wished it would've been. But I still liked it and I would watch it again.



5 comments:

  1. Man, I love this movie! It's so funny. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's just me but i did not like this movie at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This movie looks so funny! I would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just watched this movie for the first time two nights ago, its hilarious !!! it was really sad at some parts, and had you cracking up on others! its a great movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man I've seen previews of this Movie and i want to see it so bad it seems like its so funny!

    ReplyDelete