Friday, January 11, 2013

The Dark Knight Rises
Another movie I saw over break was "The Dark Knight Rises" and it was amazing. There was nothing wrong with this movie at all. I loved the plot, the action, the drama, absolutely everything was good about that movie. The only bad thing was that instead of watching it at home I would rather of seen it in theaters. They said that was the last movie but I don't believe that it was because they introduced Robin in the movie, so I hope its not. I loved this movie and if you haven't seen it you better go see it because it's really good.
 


5 comments:

  1. I agree, one of my favorite movies out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was a great movie. if you havent seen it, you definitely should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bat Girl was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It isn't going to be the last one. Gordon Levitt is going to play Batman in the Justice League movie which is confirmed for 2015. Which is going to come together like The Avengers did. The Batman Movies, Green Lantern, and the Superman movie that is coming out is meant to be a prelude.

    ReplyDelete